Monday, January 12, 2009

New Job!!

Well I landed a new job... but NOT the one I had applied for. This one is even better and I'm so so so happy about it. More details to come... once I sign the contract!!

Also...tomorrow is the big day at the new clinic. I can't wait to see what the doctor says!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck at the new clinic - hope it goes really well. can't wait to hear about the job.!yeah for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I bet you get pregnant now that things are all falling into place. ;) Fingers crossed that things go well at the new clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops that was me, Stacey. I always forget Angele's signed in on this computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the job front & good luck with the new clinic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on both moves!!! Good luck with the new clinic!

    ReplyDelete