AF arrived this morning which means a 27 day cycle - and my second AF in January. This feels weird. I thought I had a grasp on what my "normal" was and I thought that was about 30 days. I just looked back to December and realize I didn't have AF at all that month. My cycle started in November and ended in January!!! Looks like Metformin may have done something after all because this cycle is a day short of a perfect 28 day cycle.
I'll have to call the clinic to make arrangements for my next appointment. I was supposed to go in on February 26th but by the looks of it I'll have AF again before then. I'll need to make sure my protocol is good to go.
As previously mentioned, I'm thinking about trying Letrozole (Femara) instead of clomid this time. My new doctor said I respond well to clomid however Letrozole was another option we could try. I can't wait to hear her opinion now that she has had the chance to review my complete chart!
yay for AF (again)!! hope you get the scheduling worked out so you can be on track to start again w/your feb cycle.
ReplyDeleteOOPS ---- I forgot to change the appointment today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder. You'd think I'd be more on top of this!