Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hump day, Slump day

No exclamation marks today! <- I lied, I guess just one! (Or two).
A non-TTC post:
My former BFF was married last week and I've been spending the last few days piecing together the details of her wedding on FACEBOOK.
We first met when we were 11 and were best friends until grade 11 when we had a falling out. We had patched things up by grade 12 but things were never the same. Ultimately we went our separate ways and although we had some contact in the years after graduating High School it wasn't enough, apparently, for her to tell me she was getting married. It's not like I'd expect an invite but I thought maybe she'd share the news.
So that's that. She got married. I'm looking at the pictures of my former best friend and I'm wondering where time goes and how people grow apart.
My heart is aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment