Saturday was FREEZING. I have never felt so cold in my life. D and I ran from stop to stop
We also went to Strand Bookstore which boasts 18 miles of books. D bought a bunch of books (that we had to carry around). We could have spent a couple of hours in there. Maybe another time!Once back in the cold - and it was now freezing - we decided that we'd see a show in the afternoon. Score!! D and I have a very different opinion when it comes to Broadway shows. Although we are equally fans her opinion is that we should see a couple of shows while in NYC. My opinion is that we should see a show in every available time slot!
We went down to Soho and to Lombardi's for lunch and debated what show we'd see. I wanted to see Spring Awakening but D insisted on something (anything) else because we'd already seen it 3x. Ultimately I gave her the choice and when we got to TKTS she chose Mary Poppins. We could have purchased tickets to pretty much anything and all at 50% off. It is not everyday that the Disney productions are available at a discount!
Overall Marry Poppins was good. It was neat to see inside the New Amsterdam theatre again after seeing The Lion King 1o years ago. The Mary Poppins set was possibly the most elaborate I have ever seen. Best of all we were warm, inside and out of the cold.
Around this point I was deeply regretting my decision to purchase tickets to the 10:00pm showing of Fuerza Bruta. We started to head back to the hotel the longest way possible. We went across to Bryant Park to see their tree and Christmas Market.
Bryant Park:
We also stopped by Garrett's popcorn so I could get some Garrett Mix (cheese and caramel popcorn mixed) - this was my dinner. We rested and ate popcorn for a couple of hours before heading back out.
Fuerza Bruta was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I had so much fun. Even D had fun and she did not want to go to the show after seeing their other production De La Guarda (which terrified her). The show is a bit like a rave with very loud music and ceiling of water. It is so hard to describe. Instead I'll post pictures:
Skip down one post to read about Sunday!
嘟嘟成人網-免費視頻裸聊網站
ReplyDelete麗的情小遊戲-免費裸聊qq號碼
情˙色線上看免費85-真人秀場在線聊天室
情˙色文小說 少年-啪啪午夜直播app
情˙色微電影-午夜福利直播app有哪些
色、情微電影-真人秀多人視頻
live173 視訊美女
live173直播
ut視訊聊天室
免費視訊聊天室