Thursday, July 31, 2008

False Positive?

I'm not sure if I have good news though. I tested again this morning and it was a BFN. sad I went back to yesterdays test and there was clearly a second pink line so I'm not sure what this means. Both were FRER from the same package. AF is due Saturday so according to the FRER box it's 98% accurate 2 days prior. Honestly at this point I just want to know for sure one way or the other because this is too stressful - my beta is scheduled for Tuesday but if this is a BFN I really want AF to come and get this over with. I'm not upset about this yet because I keep telling myself that all is not lost because we did have plans to start using a KD and I was looking forward to that because it's my BIL and I personally like the idea of the LO being bio related to both DW and myself. We basically did this last cycle at our clinic because the sperm we had in storage had been shipped back from my clinic and therefore was no longer eligible for the 50% refund + we know there will be complications with using BIL (who is currently going through a divorce/custody issues with his own children) so really, an unknown donor technically would be the "cleaner" route. I think we'll be going on an extended break after this if this try hasn't worked. Mostly because we have to wait for my BIL to get his life back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment