Tuesday, July 22, 2008
3 DPO
I'm very happy to be 3 DPO. My IUI on Saturday sucked. The doctor was one I had never seen before and he did not make a great impression on me. After being late he did my IUI (it hurt a lot) and mumbled "hope it works" as he left. He didn't give me my results and the nurse wouldn't either -she said they'd call with them but of course they didn't. I was pretty upset and felt that this cycle was a waste. I pretty much went from the clinic directly into a swimming pool. I'm not sure if swimming is the best thing to do after an IUI but I had my nephew and it was sooo hot out! Sunday made up for the suckiness of Saturday. The doctor that day was awesome. I didn't think I'd ever say that! He was so friendly and the procedure didn't hurt at all. The best part was that he looked at my sample under the microscope - for the first time I actually saw my swimmers!! It was amazing. Although I'm still in shock over how small sperm is - that may sound stupid but it's really really small. I also found out that my follicle was 22 mm before ovulation and I had ovulated overnight. which means this cycle wasn't a bust.... I have everything crossed that this one has worked!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment