I had b/w and u/s this morning and I have 3 follicles but they're only 10mm, 10mm, 11mm. Hopefully all three grow at the same rate. Since today is CD14 I guess I'm having another long cycle. bleh. the good news is I do not have to go back in until Monday so I get to sleep in tomorrow!
We've decided we are not going to use our KD this month. The sperm may be free with our KD but we'll have lawyer fees and we'll need to do a second parent adoption - which we do not have to do for our anonymous donor in Ontario. If we get pregnant this cycle (which we want to, of course) we'll buy up a good batch for #2 and if we don't we'll use our KD moving forward. If we need to go the KD route I'm going to be a total newbie again since we won't have cycle monitoring anymore. I'll need to figure this all out on my own! I'm not going to worry about that yet because THIS is the cycle I'm going to get my BFP!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment