Friday, July 18, 2008

New Clinic

I saw my Dr. on Thursday and she's referred me to a new clinic (wait 4-6 weeks) and suggested I write a letter to the clinic explaining why I am unhappy. She said she is working with the fert clinics to help make them more "gay friendly" and my input would help a lot. I may need some advice so I don't get too emotional but I need several days before I can even think about it.

As for my current cycle from hell... I've been called in for my IUI for Saturday and Sunday. I hope this is a viable cycle and I'm not wasting more money.. needless to say I'm going to do it. The funny thing is that we have my 2.5 year old nephew for the weekend. He's going to have a fun time going to the fertility clinic 2x a day. It's likely going to rain so it's not like there is going to be anything else to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment