Thursday, July 31, 2008

BFN

Tested again tonight and still BFN. Darn it all. The Faint BFP (FRER) was taken at 1:30 am after going to bed just before 10:00 pm so 3.5 hours without peeing. My BFN came after a full night - probably 8 hours (FRER). I just tested again and it came up BFN ($1 store test) - around 2.5 to 3 hours held. I have 2 more FRER lined up and 3 more $1 store. I googled BFN after BFP and came up with Chemical Pregnancy and it said that up to 60% of first time pregnancies are Chemicals but most people would never know except those who test early/often and may catch it. I'm not giving up yet but I do wish AF would come ASAP so we can move to the next phase of our journey... I don't like not knowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment