Monday, July 14, 2008

PCOS?

I just heard from the clinic and my follicles are not growing and they mentioned canceling my cycle if things are not "progressing" by Wednesday. sad I'm not upset yet because they said the same thing last time and I made a rebound. However.. if it does get canceled I'm going to be pretty miffed. They won't store my vials at the clinic. I've paid $100 twice shipping this vial back and forth. If it goes back and I need to send it to the clinic again it will be $300 in shipping for one try! Not to mention the fact my boys are really putting in the mileage with UPS.

I may be getting myself into a bit of a panic here but I saw "PCO" in large letters written across my chart this morning.I think I have PCOS. The u/s techs have made comments more than once implying it but I've never been told by my RE that there is a problem. I'm also a bit worried that Clomid has messed up my system. I used to have very text book ovulation and now it's all over the place. I'm so frustrated that I'm forever going to be on try #6. I really wanted this to be my month.

No comments:

Post a Comment