Monday, July 27, 2009

Katy Perry Concert

We had a lot of fun at the concert!! Some of the music was a bit loud so I moved between the floor and the 200 section.

Pictures!! (includes a "Katy Perry" baby bump)





A blurry baby bump.... lets see how much I can stretch/distort poor Katy across my belly in the coming months.


Had a good time with my Mom, Aunt and cousins as well this weekend. My Mom has decided to extend her "vacation" through the long weekend and will be staying at our place. I guess we got along?

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time. You look great...or your bump does at least because your head is cut off. :P

    So happy that things went well with your mom's visit! Good luck with the rest of the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time. I'm so happy that your moms visit seems to be going so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha .. my head just doesn't compete with Katy's especially after standing for 2.5 hours. I looked a little rough around the edges..so you know... cropped it off.

    Things do seem to be OK with my mom. Next weekend should be interesting because she'll be with us for 3 days!

    ReplyDelete