Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Newest Nephew

Welcome Aidan!
9lbs 6oz, via c-section, 3 weeks early. He's going to be a big boy!
Did Mommy get her tubes tied while they were yanking you out?

5 comments:

  1. Very excellent question! Congrats though on the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can only hope. :P Hopefully you'll get to meet the new addition at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that they'll breakdown and ask for help soon but D thinks they won't. BIL has already asked about us recently which is a sign he may be coming around. Who knows.
    I'm still trying to process this and it is very hard to even comprehend that there is a new baby. It's surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those breeders just can't help themselves can they? it's amazing how those pregnancies just keep on "happening"..... grrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I know... SILLY BREEDERS. I feel that way too. Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD...
    And because you CAN and CAN and CAN.... you need to figure out a way to STOP.. STOP.. STOP..

    ReplyDelete