Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The baby's room

This is what we're working with (yay Downtown Condo):

Our upstairs floor plan which shows the room as 10'4x8 however this includes the closet so knock off 2 feet:


Spare room set-up for baby using Huggies virtual Nursery builder:


I need to get the measuring tape out because I do not believe the room is actually 8x8. Sadly I think it may be 8x7. Yikes!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the website!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to design a nursery for myself from that website! That looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i just spent an hour on that website! thanks for passing it along! your nursery looks great, i like the set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest thing ever. I am going to the site right after I finish typing this! You may have started a trend this week on blog posts. :) Room looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get your completed room onto your blog? I can't save to computer and tried emailing me the image, but the email from huggies does not have a link? Confused....(told you I would do it right away) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL -I didn't realize I'd hit on such a gem of a website. I'm going to have to check out your blogs now (and be jealous probably)!

    Jen - To get save it on my blog I used print screen (Ctrl + PrtSc) and pasted it into Paint. I cropped it into a new Paint window and then saved that Paint file as a JPG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I will hopefully get this done today and loaded on my blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think i'm going to design a nursery for the heck of it now lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I'm sure the room will seem huge compared to where the baby is living now.

    ReplyDelete