Friday, July 17, 2009

In 2 weeks...

I will be an Aunt for the 4th time.
Surprise!
SIL hid the pregnancy for 8.5 months this time... her record is 17 days post partum (nephew #1).
We found out about nephew #2 early on. A mutual friend let it slip when she gossiped about SIL being "knocked up again". At that point nephew # 1 was about 5 months old. They are narrowly a year apart.
Then came our neice. Needless to say, I was pretty angry to find out SIL was pregnant AGAIN. That time we had 2 months notice.
Here's the BEST part! She hasn't even told her OWN mother!! Her Mom gets to find out in September when she comes for a visit! I bet she'll love that! It must be awful to be so humiliated by your "mistake" that you hide it from everyone. Pretty pathetic.
FUCK
For those of you who are newer to my blog ...SIL wanted to give us her youngest two "until they could afford them". That was late last summer and we haven't spoken to them since after a big falling out over us caring about the welfare of their children.
Anyway. I'm so unimpressed. I had a really hard time getting over their 3rd but now I'm just numb. This has been so hard to go through as we've been trying so hard to build our family. It hurts so much. At least were pregnant this time. If not... I'd probably be in a psych ward tonight. I've already cried over it. Those poor kids.



-- Post From My iPod Touch

7 comments:

  1. Holy crap...not sure of the situation, but come on! There are so many people out there like that, and so many people struggling to be parents. Just isn't fair. It doesn't sound like you are on good terms anyway, but I am glad you do not have to be admitted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beyond crazy. I agree with you...those poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrible - poor kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beyond crazy, terrible, sad and so many other things. We think that it is possible that SIL is getting pregnant to ensure D's brother doesn't leave her (she's in total control of him and he's a wimp). We thought that was the case for sure after #3 but with #4... well there is no excuse for that... none at all! How do you tell a grown woman that she needs an IUD? Because I'd really like to get her one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. just wow.

    im so glad that you are enjoying your own pregnancy right now and didnt feel completely blown over by her news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing...thats really sad. poor children...

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only you could have heard the things I was yelling at my computer just now... I'm sorry. Those poor kids.

    ReplyDelete