Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 6

Another -not so exciting- post about try #9... I'm back to the clinic again tomorrow for more b/w and u/s.
The Puregon injections are going well. For those of you in Canada who are reading... have you claimed TTC medical expenses on your taxes? Did it help your return? Based on what I've read I won't be able to claim 2007 (my first $3900 purhase of sperm) because it has to be for the 12 month period of that year. There is still a lot to claim for 2008 (sperm and medicine).

3 comments:

  1. My mom says, "Claim everything!" She claims all her vanity projects (eye lifts, vein removal). She works for the government and claims it makes a difference.

    We're definitely going to claim it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I normally do my own taxes which is probably why I missed this last year. I'm confused about the 12 month rule but I've googled it over and again. From what I gather it says you can claim 12 months ending in that year as long as not previously claimed in the prior year. I'm going to try to claim May 2007-May 2008 in my '08 taxes and then May 2008-May 2009 in my '09 taxes. That will capture everything we've purchased. I hope this doesn't land me at H&R because I actually like doing it myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete