The weekend is over. We did some family stuff and went to the drive-in. My brother was obnoxious so visiting my dad wasn't a lot of fun. He's so spoiled. He spent half the time we were there trying to get us to endorse the Nintendo DSI (new Gameboy) because he wants my parents to buy him one. I'm sure he'll get it.
I also found out that my cousin is pregnant. I was pretty upset by this. To put things into perspective she is 4 years younger than me and I was in the middle of my first TWW during her wedding in October 2007. This was before my first BFN so I was certain I was going to be pregnant in the near future. I
wanted to be first but she has beat me to it.
My dad doesn't known we're trying so he had no idea how this piece of Gossip would affect me. As soon as I heard it I wanted to leave.
We're at 4 DPI and I'm still feeling apathetic towards this try. I think I've gotten myself to the point where I believe that TTC will always be about trying and will never be about conceiving. I'm thinking about try #10
and beyond without even considering a BFP. I think it's true that our last try was the last time I'd ever feel hope in this process.
-- Post From My iPod Touch
stacey posting here...too lazy to switch accounts right now.
ReplyDeletesorry about the obnoxious brother (i can relate...babies of the families are like that) and the pregnant cousin. sucks. :( i do hope that you'll get a nice surprise now that you've lost all hope. it's so not fair but we all know you had perfect timing and there is no reason you should not be pregnant. sigh. i am keeping everything crossed for you!!!
damn, sorry to read about the pregnant cousin. those announcements always feel like a kick in the gut.
ReplyDeletei agree with the pp - this cycle seemed perfect, there's no reason you shouldn't be pregnant right now!
Right there with ya sister! I totally agree with you about this process becoming the whole act of just trying and not conceiving. This whole thing is so not fair!
ReplyDelete