Time: 3:30 am
State of mind: Insanity. I feel like I'm going to throw up due to nerves.
POAS: BFP
I'm not joking about needing to throw up. I'm a nervous wreck. I don't think I can test through Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able exist through Thursday. There is absolutely no taking this for granted and it feels like every second counts. POAS this morning was torture. Why does the control line pop up so quickly and the test line tease? I nearly died sitting on the toilet holding the p-stick thinking my BFP was gone. After that I was certain it was lighter. The line eventually did pop up and it looks the same if not a wee bit darker. Will this feeling ever go away (fear and disbelief)?
check peeonastick.com -- darkness means nothing. you're pregnant...relax and enjoy it. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check that out. I always thought that each day it would get darker so that is a BIG relief to know. I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to test over the next couple of days though. That chemical in July has really screwed with me. I have 6 BFP now so I need to tell myself it's not like last time when I only tested positive once. OMG =P
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletewill they let you come in early for your beta? congrats again, im so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteHave been reading for awhile now, so wanted to say Congrats! I hope they let you take the beta soon so you can have some peace of mind.
ReplyDelete