Monday, April 27, 2009

Beta #2

Thank you everyone for your comments of congratulations! I think it is finally sinking in!?! I'm still nervous and even had a bit of a scare this morning because I thought I saw spotting. There wasn't and I didn't. I'm just obsessed with staring at toilet paper and looking for deeper meaning.

Anyway...
Beta #2
18 DPO = 497

I now need my GP to fax a referral to my clinic so that their OBGYN can take over. I'm very graceful and just left a long incoherent message on my GP's reception voicemail saying I didn't want to actually go in and could they please pass the message on to my Doctor. =P We'll see how that one goes.
Next on my list will be figuring out my credit card bill. It's at about $3500 thanks to the last 2 cycles and a New Kids on the Block concert (or two). Between my tax refund and insurance claims that will be entirely paid off. I just need to file all of the claims (including taxes which are done but not in yet).

4 comments:

  1. Awesome number! I'm so happy for you girls! And I love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been checking betabase and I'm happy with my numbers although with the HUGE variance in what is "normal" I guess you're good as long as you are doubling regardless of the actual number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been reading your blog trying as a new reader and even though I'm a few years late...CONGRATS!!! I was on pins an needles.

    I have recently begun taking Metformin and have been told that I need to take it 3 months prior to my first inseminiation. So wish me luck...seems like I won't start that phase of the journey until August 2011.

    ReplyDelete