Our donor is no longer showing available on the Canadian site for Xytex. I know that we can go on a wait list for a second pregnancy but that assumes a 1st pregnancy. Damn it all... I really liked this guy and had wanted him to be our IVF donor.
I have 2 chances left for this donor to be our guy. I'm at 10 DPI and I haven't tested so I'm not out of this cycle yet. We also have a single vial left and we'll be using it for our final IUI. I guess I could just skip the last IUI and go right into IVF but I'd prefer going into IVF with an available donor. I don't like the idea of being on a wait list to have a second child if I'm at all able to control that.
Looks like we're back to the beginning again and looking for donor #5. Why do I pick all of the donors that sell out?
Donor Wanted:
Caucasian, Fair-Medium skin tone, Brown/Light Brown or Blonde Hair, CMV- negative, Canadian Compliant, Any Blood type, or Eye Colour.
No comments:
Post a Comment