I would normally say "TGIF" but I had so much work to do this week it would be nice if it was still Wednesday. A Pro and Con of my job is that I work pretty much on my own schedule. I do not have a shift or any set time to be at work as long as I make my meetings and meet my deadlines. I can also work from home whenever I need to. Sometimes this works out well but other times (like now) when a number of deadlines collide it's exhausting. So, it's Friday night and I'll probably be up past midnight and we have a really busy weekend!
Anyway, we have a car this weekend - a Dodge Caliber. After driving the Yaris it feels like a TANK. I wasn't very happy getting this car. I was hoping for a Ford Focus. Oh well. I won't complain yet. That will be after I fill up the tank!
Also, I'm feeling a lot like AF is on its way. I was hoping I had until next week because I haven't made it for my Bloodwork. First it was avoidance and then it was being too busy at work. September and October have been crazy. I'll call on Monday to get myself set-up and I'll do my first round of bloodwork Tuesday and the second Wednesday. I may be back in the game!!
No comments:
Post a Comment