We've received our Disneyland vacation planning DVD in the mail and I've been brainwashed big time! It looks like it will be excellent for little ones. Now I need to a) Get Pregnant and b) Get over my debilitating fear of flying so we can go! I doubt our LO will be more than a year before we go the first time. I actually cringe when people say they are waiting until their kids are "8 or 9" so they can "appreciate the vacation". I'm sure our children will be on some form of Disney vacation about 5 times by that age!The one thing I will wait on is the Disney Cruise. D and I did this a few years ago and had a great time but I'm not going to rush back with a toddler. The schedule is hectic and I doubt we'd be able to keep a little one up for dinner let alone the after dinner show. I would want our child to be at least 6 or 7 years old before we take that vacation.
奇摩女孩視訊聊天網-UT聊天室福利視頻
ReplyDelete台灣甜心視訊聊天室-很黃的聊天室
漾美眉視訊交友聊天室-真人秀聊天視頻網站
一夜情情色聊天室-台灣免費視訊聊天室
成人免費視訊聊天室-福利啪啪視頻吧
破解視訊聊天室-福利聊天室你懂的
uthome視訊聊天室-真人色情表演視頻網站
showlive聊天網-9158聊天室你懂的
視訊聊天戀愛ing-同城視頻聊天室
國外視訊 show 免費看-同城裸聊直播視頻