Tuesday, October 14, 2008

KD drama ended

I saw our KD yesterday and told him we would not be needing his services. He seemed very relieved. My guess is he only offered because he's known how hard this has been on me and how upset we were when D's brother was no longer an option. I don't think he fully understood the commitment he was making when he offered.
Also, I didn't want to say it but my BIL would actually be a better option at this point if we were going to use a KD but that is in no way my priority. We're just hoping he calls us back (we've been trying for 2 weeks) so we can try to patch things up. All I want from him is access to his kids. I think he'll fold soon but unfortunately the kids are old enough to report back to mom who they've seen so sneaking around is not an option. I can just see my nephew telling his mom he saw Aunt Jushie (what he calls me) and her having a fit.

1 comment: