JDZ: Two Moms, One Toddler
It's hard--she's your mom. No matter how they may disappoint us, we all hold out hope that they won't. Good luck and I hope the visit is a good one.
I really hope that things go well.p.s. When did Sadie get to be nearly two months old?! Such a cutie pie!
I'm hoping that your mother shows her nice unselfish side for her gorgeous grandaughter!We' ll be here no matter what!
Hope it goes well!
Hoping for an uneventful visit!
It's hard--she's your mom. No matter how they may disappoint us, we all hold out hope that they won't. Good luck and I hope the visit is a good one.
ReplyDeleteI really hope that things go well.
ReplyDeletep.s. When did Sadie get to be nearly two months old?! Such a cutie pie!
I'm hoping that your mother shows her nice unselfish side for her gorgeous grandaughter!
ReplyDeleteWe' ll be here no matter what!
Hope it goes well!
ReplyDeleteHoping for an uneventful visit!
ReplyDelete