Sadie is so dramatic. I love her cranky faces so I record them!
Disclaimer:
Despite the fact that I post a lot of pictures of Sadie in her swing she's RARELY anywhere but in my arms. Her swing is for photo shoots and times when I need to get things done. I'm not "that Momma" who ditches their kid in a swing 24/7!
Sadie complaining about her hiccups (crankiness at 22 & 42 seconds):
BTW, Do you see her hair? It's growing back!!
oh my gracious that was cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Jack had hiccups all the time in utero and I'm seeing the same thing with him on the outside. Did Sadie have hiccups a lot when she was inside?
ReplyDeleteso adorable! i love seeing videos because you can really "see" the babies. riley used to get the hiccups like that and now that i think about it, she sneezed often too. could just be a baby thing working that stuff out. lol
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音秀ios下載
173live影音直播下載
live 173視訊
live 173影音視訊
173視訊聊天
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊美女
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊秀