Monday, February 1, 2010

1 month going on 40 (year old man)

I have to admit I was VERY proud that I made a baby with Hair but now our baby girl has the hairline of a 40 year old man!!
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Um... when is her hair going to grow back?? (;

6 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle! It will grow back, just one her own schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! It's amazing to see how much she's changed already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe.

    I don't know because my children barely had any hair for almost a year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This also made me chuckle!! Love the pictures...it is amazing how quickly it falls out and then all of a sudden you'll notice that it comes in fast and furious (it is a process tho)!!
    Also, isn't the lamb swing the best creation?! That is the only way I could get my son to sleep during the day! Now at almost 8 months old he will take naps in his crib.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable. Ian lost a bunch of hair at the back but it's growing back now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! This actually happened to me when I was a newborn. Six months after I was born all my hair feel out (just in time for the holidays) and it took a little over 6 months to grow back.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks
    wellsphere.com

    ReplyDelete