Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Honey Bunny



Sadie hates her new hat. Can you tell?

8 comments:

  1. Love the new pictures! Seriously isn't that swing the best invention? That was the only way I could get my little one to take naps!! I wish they had one for my size :) I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE the little lamb swing. Early on it was my way of getting some sleep when she refused her crib. Now it's great for giving me a break and photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but it's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat. Shame she hates it because she looks so freaken cute in it especially with the funny faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesn't like hats at all. Sucks with it being winter!! I think she hates this one even more because it's thicker. Boo.
    Her funny faces are priceless though...

    ReplyDelete