Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Paranoid Momma

I love my December baby but can we please get through Cold and Flu season already? I'm so nervous Sadie is going to get sick!
I want the warm weather to come and for Sadie to be 3+ months. I'm hoping to avoid this with #2! I do like the fact that she'll be 6 months for the summer and 12 months for her first Christmas but otherwise it has been a pain having a newborn in the depth of winter (not even a bad one). Even now that she is almost 2 months it is still a pain. It's COLD outside and I bundle her and we go for walks but it's still worrisome.
Damn groundhog.

ETA:
I posted this because Sadie has been super stuffed up and was coughing a bit yesterday. Well she's coughing MORE this morning so I've put a call into the pediatrician. I think she is OK because she is happy, no fever and eating but I want to be cautious.

2 comments:

  1. We have had a crazy snowy cold winter and we have even been outside except for going between the car and a door! I would love to go for a walk! Poor Connor doesn't even know the outdoors exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am *so* with you! ive been a total germaphobe mom, something i thought id never be!

    hope sadie feels better & the cough doesnt turn into anything serious.

    ReplyDelete