As far a the shower goes....I've continued to stalk our registry. Not much has happened over the last 2 weeks. In fact it has only been the last two days that new items have been purchased. Ironically one of the two new items purchased was the garish pink bouncer chair that hadn't existed until I added it based on everyones feedback on this post. I know now that we should have stayed a bit more "gender neutral" for use in the future however it's only a small garishly pink purchase that can be sold on Craigslist if #2 is a boy. Go PINK!!!
Have a good weekend!!
And Congrats goes out to S. & R. at An Offering of Love who welcomed their baby girl yesterday!!!
sometimes you need those days to veg. besides, enjoy it now before you have kids...i'm envious. lol
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend!!! sounds fun. i like busy. i can be lazy but for some reason, i feel guilty when i am.