Thursday, November 19, 2009

12 Random Thoughts

EDD = 5.5 weeks

Last day of work = 4.5 weeks

Work = Manager said he's noticed I've fallen stupid & asked if I'd like to start my leave early

Starting Leave Early = Not unless my water breaks!

Belly = Bigger by the day and FULL of baby (measuring 35 weeks)

Baby = Trying to escape through my belly button

Belly Button = Hasn't popped yet... I'm so sad because I want it to

Heartburn = EVIL EVIL EVIL

Craving = White Cream Soda Slurpee from 7 Eleven (Buying a Big Gulp on the way home)

D = Going to dinner with Mom tonight while I happily drink my Big Gulp at home

Friend Baby Shower = This weekend... so little drama

Baby Shower Host = What should we buy as a gift?

3 comments:

  1. My belly button didn't pop with Riley but it did with Jackson.

    You're almost there! I can't believe it's so close. Now that you're near the end it seems like time has flown by! You better be a good poster when the baby arrives!! I count on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close. Do you get more excited as the time gets closer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey - I know, I can't believe how close I am either and yes I hope to keep up to date once she's here!

    Lisa - I'm getting more nervous and excited and a bit sad that I won't be pregnant anymore too! Pregnancy goes by so fast so enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete