I'm having a really hard time with blogging lately. I guess I've come to understand what many TTC bloggers before me have already discovered. Moving on from a TTC blog to a Pregnancy blog is tricky.
Nothing much is happening. I'm holding my breath between milestones.
I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow. I'm not sure what these appointments are for and I hope to be with the OB soon. In the meantime we've started to shop around for a Doula. This is our compromise for choosing an OB over a midwife. I know that I will not receive the attention I'll need otherwise. I'm admitting it right now. I'm NEEDY. Since D and I will both be new to this we figured that it would be nice to have an external voice of reason. Doula's do not offer medical support but they are there for you emotionally. That's just what I need!
I have to say having a Doula at delivery was the best thing we did. Ours is actually a very close friend of ours, and she was just amazing. Made E feel much more comfortable having her there and she definitely kept me from freaking too much as things went a little hinky for us.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i feel like i dont have anything to blog about anymore either! just keep at it though, i wanna hear how things are going for you!
ReplyDelete