I'm officially OUT as being knocked up and it's pretty cool. We're at 13 weeks and I'm showing more than I'd like to admit (I'll post a picture when I get home).
I posted on Facebook (my u/s photos) on Monday night and have received many congratulations from friends and people at work who have found out. Everything was going great until my first WTF experience. My co-worker (that I BLOCKED from Facebook before I posted) found out and wrote me a cute little e-mail:
Heard the news today! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I’m really excited for you (and I’m not talking about the purchase of your new car – but congrats on that too)!
Really great news!!! When’s the bambino due!!!???
BEFORE I could respond she CALLS me and started to ask questions. She asked if we had done IVF and when I said "No" she asked if it was "like with some anonymous guy in a room that they made me have sex with". RIGGGHHHHHHTT
People like this do not really exist, do they? This is a MANAGER with an MBA. She's not stupid. WTF?
Anyway... regarding that anonymous guy I had "sex with"...I just bought my last 4 vials so we're now the proud owners of 6 vials for baby #2!!!! YAY..
seriously?! that is almost too offensive to believe. so sorry you had to deal with that.
ReplyDeleteSome people can be so stupid! Can't wait to see some belly shots.
ReplyDeleteI love it...I have been in the same boat. I actually had MULTIPLE people honestly suggest that I find a random man and hook up to save expensives and medical issues. COME ON! You answered another question I have about vials for #2...I am also trying to figure out how much to get for future use. So much to think about!
ReplyDelete