I read this article on CNN this morning and being the sucker I am I bought one of these: (from ebay with free shipping, not from this site)

I'll be trying this out "just for fun".They do claim 80-90% accuracy (at 10 weeks) although there was a disclaimer about PCOS and the test always showing "boy". I was never diagnosed so hopefully I do not fall under that category. That said, if the test reads "girl" I'll be more likely to believe it than if it reads "boy". Regardless, I must be aching to waste more money on something to pee on!!!!!
ohhh fun! when will it arrive? i read something somewhere about acid affecting the results too (vinegar, citrus, etc), so maybe avoid those foods the day before testing?
ReplyDeleteI'm actually not sure when it will arrive. Honestly I've had better luck receiving packages from Japan than I have from across the border! I have my FX that it will be here in about 2 weeks or so.
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me know about the acid impact! I'll have to be careful. lol I'm so silly!! After spending HUNDREDS on HPT I should REALLY KNOW BETTER!!!!!
Too funny!! I can't wait to see what it will say. And you thought you were done peeing on things :)
ReplyDelete