Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Intelligender

Well folks... here are the "results". lol
First I need to mention:
Chinese Gender Chart = GIRL
Heart Rate= GIRL
Intelligender= GIRL????

I had to go to the intelligender website to see examples of what a "boy" looked like because in my opinion you could read this either way if you really wanted a certain outcome. It does look like "boy" is a very dark green not just a murky unattractive urine-like orange colour. You can check it out HERE if you want to see the examples.
I couldn't wait to throw this down the garbage chute this morning. I think it may be toxic because it got really really hot. We'll have to save the BOX for memories.

ETA: Before I tossed it I decided to stir up the bottom and the contents turned Dark Green. So it was a murky orange colour to begin with but once shaken it was Green. The instructions specifically said not to disturb the contents before reading the results so I honestly have no idea! D is all for team pink and I have my fingers crossed for team blue!!! I guess we'll have to wait another 6 weeks to find out!

11 comments:

  1. looks like all signs point to a baby girl! cant wait to find out the u/s results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so curious to see if it's right. I genuinely have no preference on the sex, which is funny considering years ago we talked about adopting to ensure that we get a girl :) DW is fine with either as well. Guess that's good since it's a 50/50 shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to se what happens with the u/s results as well. I'd be lying if I didn't fess up to wanting a boy. The truth is that I like the IDEA of a girl but I'm not sure how I'd be as a mom. All of my experince is with boys (that's a unique statement lol) and I find I have a very hard time interacting with girls.
    I'll be happy either way... I'd just have to adjust a bit for a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another comment to add that I know you SHOULDN'T treat boys and girls differently but I know that I'm just not as comfortable with girls. It's very very weird. I get very shy around them. I never know what to say or do. They are foreign little creatures. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Thanks for sharing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u know i had read a article recently for intelligender. some mothers are actually trying to sue them because it gave them wrong results. i think the test was pretty fun. i mean it was only 40 bucks. guess only time will tell if its pink or blue for you. i'm with you GO BLUE TEAM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe people would sue!!! It clearly states NOT to invest in its results. lol

    It was fun. We can pretend we're having a girl until the u/s and then we'll either be surprised OR laugh and say it was right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny because I couldn't imagine having a boy before we had one. Now I can't imagine having a girl!

    The test was fun! It will be interesting to see if it's right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fact that you got an early detection at 11DPO points to a boy... again nothing is ever sure but that's what we are voting for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder how one of these would work with someone whos pregnant with 2?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shanny - Apparently if it turns GREEN you are having at least 1 boy. If it turns orange all of the babies are girls.

    ReplyDelete