Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Graduation Day!

We've had our last RE visit and are moving to the care of our GP until 20 weeks and... NO MORE PROGESTERONE!! Yipeee! The appointment was quick. We did the ultrasound and then waited to see Dr. P. I'm currently at 10 weeks and the baby is measuring 10 weeks 1 day. The heartbeat was at 182 which Dr. P said was high but "strong".
Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the u/s monitor due to the way it was positioned. I was able to see D's reaction and I kept seeing her eyebrows go up in shock. I started to worry what she was seeing!!!! Apparently our babe was moving around and was wiggling its legs and waving its arms. Pretty cool! I did have some pain during the u/s which was odd (it happened last time too) but I was told there was nothing to worry about because it only happens during the u/s. I'll mention it to my GP to see what she says. Maybe I can weasel another u/s out of her!!
Overall excellent news... Here's our picture:



Btw, my Dad has offered up a name suggestion - SEAMUS (SHAY-mus) WTH!! He said I need to find a nice Irish name. We'll see dad... we'll see.

6 comments:

  1. yay!!! great news!!!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful picture, congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sooo excited for you guys!!!!
    I know I have been bad about checking your blog for updates but i promise to get my act together :-)

    ReplyDelete