Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update

My Follicles grew A LOT last night and are now at 1.8 and 1.9 - only two (bummer). I took a shot of Orgalutran yesterday afternoon and then again early this morning to STOP ovulation. I also took another shot of Puregon and then Ovidrel this afternoon because my IUI will be tomorrow at noon. There's nothing left to do for this cycle. One more morning at the clinic and then my IUI - which will be done by guided ultrasound. D is going to make it this time since we're both excited to see how this is going to work. The good news is that both follicles are on the left so the swimmers can ALL be shot into the left tube. The other good news is that I have 1 dose left in my Puregon Pen. I'm glad we didn't have to buy an additional vial. Now we can decide whether we want to do this again or not. Bad news though, the Orgalutran was not $90 it was $116 so that was a nice $230 bill for 2 shots.

2 comments:

  1. wow- guided ultrasound? shooting it all into the left tube? amazing!
    I hope it goes beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're both pretty excited to get the guided u/s IUI. It didn't work out last time so I'm waiting to see it to believe it!

    ReplyDelete