Reality is starting to sink in.
I clarified with my clinic and their message that indicated "get your GP to send your referral to "The OB" and we'll send your GP your first u/s" actually meant "After your first u/s we're done with you so please tell your GP you are pregnant so you can get a referral to an OB. We'll send proof".
I'm very much ready to be pregnant but I'm not ready to leave my fertility clinic! Mommy? I want my hand held a little bit longer!
Graduation is a very strange thing when dealing with your RE. Congrats on reaching that huge milestone!!! You are pregnant :) it's real!! Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :)
ReplyDeleteIt'll be okay. Congrats! If you go with a midwife, you don't need a referral. Just a thought.
ReplyDeleteThe midwife I contacted never got back to me which I thought was a bit unprofessional. Ultimately I think I'll be stuck with an OB whether I like it or not. My BP can be on the high side (last dr. appointment 140/90) so I think I'll be sent to an OB regardless. If that's the case we may get a doula.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Congrats on making it so far, so fast (seemingly).
ReplyDeleteLove the new illustration on your blog - where do these illustrations come from? Please tell!
Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe illustrations have all been K.urt Hal.sey
I'm a big fan.
WTH!!! How in the world did I miss this!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! I'm soooo happy for you gals!!!!!!!
I want to peee