Thursday, April 16, 2009

Angry. Bitch.

I've been out of control moody the last couple of days and it's getting a bit scary. My filter is off and there have been quite a few strangers who have suffered the wrath of my bad mood. For example, shopping for tofu dogs yesterday sent me into a seething rage. Albeit shopping at METRO is never a pleasure but that poor woman who's cart got in my way... that poor woman.
I guess this is my way of dealing with the fact that we're on the verge of our 10th try. I'm at 7 DPI which is when the TWW takes the dreaded nose dive into the disappointing half of the wait. I don't want to test. I don't want to test.... I don't want to test.
I am slowly going crazy
1-2-3-4-5-6- switch.
Crazy going slowly am I
6-5-4-3-2-1 switch.
Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I feel like I should have little business card made that say sorry and explain my hormone induced temper.

    ReplyDelete