I've been going back and forth all day now thinking about whether I should post something or not. My mind is already wandering to so many places that I think I really do need this outlet.
As I had mentioned yesterday, I bought 5 HPT at dollarama. My theory was that I "needed something to pee on". I took the first test yesterday afternoon and it was a very very very faint positive. I've never had a positive on a dollar store HPT. I decided to try again 2 hours later to see if I would see the same result. I did. Holy crap, right? So then I tested this morning and the second line was still there. Extra holy crap. At this point (6:30 am) I got dressed and ran out to the drugstore to buy a FRER. The old guy at the checkout must have thought I was nuts because I didn't even brush my hair, it was 6:30 in the morning and all I was buying was a HPT. I also instructed D NOT to throw out my FMU (I'm a pee in the cup girl) so I had it ready for when I got home.
No squinting or pretending and visible from several feet away...my FRER was a bright pink BFP!
I'm trying really hard to stay focused today but I'm a mess. I don't believe it. I can't believe it. I need proof!! I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm not "jumping for joy" because I'm terrified. I'm afraid that writing this will make it go away or that I'll wake up tomorrow and it will be gone. How am I going to survive the next 3 days waiting for my scheduled BETA???
ack!!! i KNEW it when you posted yesterday that you wouldn't admit to anything else! :D
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
(when i got a +HPT before beta, i survived only by peeing on sticks obsessively -- made me feel a little reassured!)
Congratulations! I hope the next three days go quickly for you.
ReplyDeleteNew to your site, and it seems like a great day to visit! Congratulations!!!! I would be going mad as well, I already have 2boxes of HPTs waiting for me. Good luck at the Beta.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! :) I am sure the next couple days are going to seem really long, but it's all good cause you have a BFP!!! :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! it sounds great and i'm so happy for you!!!! i keep on testing until the beta and even afterwards. this second time we didn't even get a beta so pee sticks were my friend.
ReplyDeleteyeah - fantastic! I understand your caution - but we can celebrate for you - right?
ReplyDeleteKeep on peeing on them sticks till the beta!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU....!! This is nerve wracking. I haven't told myself congratulations yet.... hopefully soon!!
ReplyDelete