We went out with friends tonight and now I feel pretty crappy about money. They are so focused on paying their mortgage and contributing to their RRSP. We still cash out our bonus to pay for debt (school loans - now paid thankfully) and we are unable to put down $25,000 extra on our mortgage through double payments, etc. With paying for spermies, mat leave and day care on the way we just will not have money to be paying everything off. We're not freaking out about our mortgage payments and although we could be contributing more to our RRSP we just are not prepared to do without that money (from our bonuses).
We go on vacations every year and usually on more than one per year. I don't think it's reckless. I don't want to be the type that sits at home worrying about money all the time. We're living such a different life than that of our friends. I always feel a bit jealous after seeing what they are accomplishing (financially) but then I have to go back and think that I get to go places and experience things they can't - we simply do not put that much focus on money. They on the other hand do not go on vacations and talk endlessly about how they're paying every penny they can towards their mortgage while complaining they have "no money". Well, duh.. you have no money because you are paying double mortgage payments!
live173視訊影音live秀-夫妻開放聊天室
ReplyDelete173視訊聊天-同城午夜聊天室
173視訊-開放性聊天室
視訊交友-福利聊天室
漾美眉視訊交友-美女福利視頻秀
免費視訊聊天室-約炮交友直播間平台
影音視訊聊天室-美女主播福利視頻
視訊聊天室-午夜寂寞聊天室
視訊辣妹-午夜聊天室真人秀場
104meme影音視訊聊天室-免費祼聊聊天室