So, we've booked a wedding date.
It's totally going to look like a shotgun wedding! Well, except that our pregnancy will not be an accident!
I don't really know what to say about it all. I'm warming up to the idea - I don't think it's necessary but D feels it's important. We've booked the date, we're doing a city hall wedding and having a picnic reception because I'm cheap.
We've also booked our "honeymoon" and the most logical place to go would be New York. We booked a hotel for an amazing deal - a really amazing deal. $130 CAD/night, regular price $370 and it actually has a bathroom that isn't shared! We're going to spend 4 days/4 nights in NYC and then travel slowly home stopping in the Hamptons and may go through Boston.
Of course, I may be pregnant or we may not even be at our first try. It's all questions in the air right now. We have our first appointment next week and will discuss our time line. I feel a bit like I'm at the mercy of my job right now. I don't want to TTC knowing I'm going into a monster of a month for June but at the same time I'm getting strong signals that my project is going to be delayed again. We're going to aim for May as our first try. If for some reason I find out my project is not delayed, we'll push out our date to July. If I find my project is delayed, we'll keep the May start date.
捷克論壇-夫妻真人秀視頻聊天室
ReplyDelete伊莉論壇首頁-免費裸體女主播聊天室
mobile01論壇-開放性多人聊天室
台灣論壇-台灣甜心真人裸聊
伊莉論壇-同城美女視頻聊天室
微風論壇-寂寞交友富婆聊天室
伊莉影片-美女主播聊天室
85無影片碼-同城約炮聊天室在線聊
聯誼交友-同城寂寞交友網
小可愛視訊-真愛旅舍視頻聊天室