
This is the nursery .
It's 10'4 X 8' but the closet takes up 2' so therefore we have an 8x8 nursery.
It's so small.
Since we plan on selling we're not going to be making up the room too much. We're going to keep it simple with Wall Art.
We're thinking of painting the room a beige like colour.
From below, we like Filtered Sunlight. Last column, 6 down.
The wall will be adorned with Wallcandy Dottitlicious to make it more colourful. \With this carpet and wall art like this. I also like the colour of this green (behind the wall art) as an accent in the room. The light (image to the left) is the current light in the room and will stay. 



We won't be buying any fancy crib linens because I've read that bumpers and blankets are a sids risk. We'll buy that stuff once the baby is closer to 1 year.
I feel like I'm going to have a boy - that actually translates into - I think I want a boy (more on that later). If we do have a girl I think this room will be fine too.
No comments:
Post a Comment