Clinic #2 called on Monday but I was so busy and stressed out that D forgot to tell me.
I called today (late in the afternoon) and was able to schedule an appointment in 2 weeks. Originally they could have booked me for Wednesday next week but I'm booked up with meetings.
I'm glad I'm going to Clinic #2 before Clinic #1. I have an uneasy feeling about Clinic #1 so I'll feel a lot better knowing the scoop on #2 before going there. Who knows, I may like Clinic #1 but everything in my gut is telling me I wont.
Clinic #4, the one my Dr. recommended hasn't called. I didn't want to go to that one either... but who knows what's going to happen.
#1 booked 2 months out.
#2 had an appointment almost immediately.
I'm not ready to try until July or August but getting in now, so fast, will make me want to try sooner. I have to be prepared to wait. June is going to be so stressful, I can't be carrying under that stress so I'm not going to try.
July will be here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment