Saturday, February 24, 2007

We bought new furniture from EQ3 and it arrived today.
It's really nice but I'm going to mis my old Chair (which I have to take down to the curb). )=
We did have some problems - the Ottoman tray didn't fit and 1 of the dining room chairs was damaged. We got a Zip Car (an Element) and took 2 of the chairs back (there was a small problem with the other, I wouldn't have returned it if we weren't already going) and the tray. Afterwards we drove to High Park. We were thinking about having a wedding reception/picnic there after the wedding. It's so hard to say (because it's winter) but we didn't like what we saw. Now we have so many things to research and decide. We bought a book called the anti-bride - which is perfect for me. Now we can really use it to plan since we have no idea what we're going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment