Sunday, March 4, 2007

I started tapering off Effexor at the beginning of February and I officially took my last dose on Wednesday February 28th. It's been pure horrifying hell. I'm finally feeling better tonight after 4 days of brain zaps, vomiting and skin ulcers.
How could I have possibly stayed on this drug while pregnant? I would have given birth to a child addicted to crack. I would like to a say a bit f*ck you to any doctor who has suggested it..

Anyway...
February 28th was my first fertility clinic appointment. I liked the Doctor so I've canceled the appointment I'd made with a second clinic. The 15 vials of blood taken were also and indication that once was a enough. Shopping around for Doctors is one thing, going through blood tests and physical exams multiple times is another...

Will post more later. Feeling a bit ick and can't continue.

1 comment: