I'm a planner and I think a lot about money. I've worked out that TTC is actually cheaper than when the baby will be born. Of course it totally sucks that we have to pay for sperm when straight couples do not but if you cannot afford $700 - $1000 per month to conceive, how will you afford a baby?
In Ontario, Mat Leave is 55% of your salary to a maximum of $413/week. Being on Mat and parental leave is not free time off from work - it's expensive time off work but it allows you to care for your child rather than leaving them with a stranger. We had originally discussed sharing the parental leave but since there is a cap on your pay and I make less than D, I'm the one that will be off the entire time.
After Mat leave/Parental Leave - there is daycare. Due to geography, we do not have parents available to watch our wee one. I see so many of my co-workers leaving their kids with their mom - that's not going to happen. Childcare for infants is expensive - depending if you go to a home daycare or a center, expect to pay $900 - $1400 per month.
What about #2? I have it worked out that our children will likely be 3 to 5 years age difference to avoid double full daycare bills.
Having a baby is expensive. The sperm is cheap in comparison.
I've just paid off my OSAP loan. I've increased my stock contribution to build a nest egg (hopefully) to subsidize the first couple of years of day care.
This is expensive stuff.
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊聊天網-聊天室福利在線視頻
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室-一對多聊天室福利
成人視訊-午夜激情直播間
性愛視訊-午夜視頻聊天軟件
85街-裸體美女視頻(無內褲)
85街論壇85st-色情真人秀場聊天室
85街免費影片收看-大尺度真人秀場聊天室
85街官網-視頻啪啪免費聊天室
85街官網st論壇-能看啪啪真人聊天室
85街官網免費影片新版-真愛旅舍ut聊天室