90210 –I’m not talking about the original show; I’m talking about the re-make. It’s one of two shows on my weekly “must see list” (the other is Glee). I wish I had a good excuse for watching it but I don’t. I wasn’t even a fan of the original!! Back when it was popular I was in middle school and it was on past my bedtime.
My Birth Club – As much as I have complained about the crazies over at Baby Center I still love reading my “December ’09 Birth Club” message board. I also read “Debate Team” and a few other boards occasionally. Baby Center will never be as good as it was a few years ago when there was a great LGBT community but it entertains me nonetheless.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts – Original Glazed – 190 Calories (100 Calories from FAT). Mmm Doughnuts…num num.
Kanye West – Yeah, I know he’s an ASS but I don’t care, he’s my favourite Gay Fish. “I’mma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you, See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do, I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do…!!”
Jodi Picoult Books – I seriously love these books but I know they are all drama and no depth. Right now I’m reading “Sing You Home” which I’m going to warn you is NOT a book anyone reading this blog should probably ever read. SPOILER!!! It’s about a woman TTC who leaves her heterosexual marriage after a late term loss and ends up falling in love with a woman. They get married and they want to do a FET using embryos from her former relationship. Lawsuit ensues in typical Picoult fashion but this book has EVERY SINGLE TRIGGER a person TTC, PREGNANT and to a lesser extent PARENTING should probably avoid. Jodi Picoult books are like watching a train wreck… just can’t stop looking.
Edited to correct the wrong title of the book! I wrote "Sing Me Home" but it's actually "Sing You Home". What can I say? I'm reading it on Kindle so I've never even seen the cover. (;
Edited to correct the wrong title of the book! I wrote "Sing Me Home" but it's actually "Sing You Home". What can I say? I'm reading it on Kindle so I've never even seen the cover. (;
That book is being made into a movie or tv movie by Ellen DeGeneres. I want to read it.
ReplyDeleteI like Kanye's music too even though he's totally an ass.
oh god. krispy creme donuts. yum!
ReplyDeleteA movie? I don't want to see it. I'm finding the book really upsetting but I can't stop reading the damn thing!! I actually just found out one of my fav books of hers is a movie, "The Tenth Circle". I need to see it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Krispy Cream donuts!!!
ReplyDeleteI just now saw your comment on my post re Harmony Barber shop. DEFINITELY try to hold out for her first haircut there - they do a fantastic job!! For the first haircut, you get a certificate and a pair of mickey ears with "First Haircut" embroidered on the back. We love it there :)
Oh, I totally love Kanye. I love all his assiness, too. That Taylor Swift thing cracked me up! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteAnd BBC is a great one! I am always on there, getting my daily dose of drama.
Hmmmm... I totally expected to see Disney, and everything Disney, on your list. :) Oh, and today is National Donut Day! Go have one, or two...
ReplyDeleteBwahahah. I am SO with you on the Jodi Picoult AND the Krispy Kremes. We should get together and have read-alouds while gorging on donuts!
ReplyDelete