Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Step by Step...

Ooh baby.. (;
Sadie is walking! Or rather taking a few steps and then falling down. It's ADORABLE!
She took her official first step on November 26th and has since progressed to 7 consecutive before falling. She can walk between close objects (3-4 steps) and is otherwise cruising all over the place with just one hand. I was hoping she'd stay on the floor a bit longer but it seems like she'll be leaving her crawling days behind and quickly! I'll have to get a video of her crawling because I love the way her knees sway back and forth. ):

In other "big girl" news, Sadie is finally eating without any difficulty. She has three table food meals a day!
A sample of yesterday's menu:

Breakfast: Cantaloupe, Watermelon, Earths Best Blueberry mini-waffles, yogurt.

Lunch: Mandarin Oranges, pomegranate seeds, Granny's homemade beef and vegetable Chilli, multigrain bread and shreaded cheddar cheese.

Dinner: Pomegranate Seeds, Green Beans, Brussel Sprout, and lean ground turkey.

So, yeah... Our kid is finally a foodie!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! That is impressive and scary-- how soon the need for baby proofing comes upon you ;)

    Also, her diet sounds pretty fabulous. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title. :D

    Yay! Walking is such an exciting milestone. I wonder if she'll be an into-everything kid. :)

    Great news that she's eating well now and looks like she's enjoying a great variety of food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two big milestones! Yay Sadie. Question, where do you get the Earth's Best Mini-Waffles????? I've never seen those and chunk would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go sadie!!! :)

    my girl loves pomegrante seeds too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! And great job on the walking! Where do you get the waffles and pomegranate seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad eating is going well.

    Yay for the walking. :) It's so cute when they start wobbling around everywhere.

    ReplyDelete