I'm really glad to hear that you'd buy your son dolls - we totally plan to so for Leander and it is so annoying the amount of crap we know we'll get for it!!
I love dolls too. Riley and Jackson both have their own dolls and I was thrilled when Riley fell in love with Barbies. I was a doll loving kid myself. :) Wow, all of those are for Christmas?!!!
Oh that's cool. Well, really, it's up to you how much you wanna give your own child--I hate getting grief for giving our kids "too much." I was just wondering. They are pretty cool. We saw one like that for Princess and the Frog and almost got it.
I'm really glad to hear that you'd buy your son dolls - we totally plan to so for Leander and it is so annoying the amount of crap we know we'll get for it!!
ReplyDeleteI love dolls too. Riley and Jackson both have their own dolls and I was thrilled when Riley fell in love with Barbies. I was a doll loving kid myself. :) Wow, all of those are for Christmas?!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, not for Christmas. Cinderella will be for her first Disney trip (sometime next year) and then maybe one for her 2nd bday. They're being put away.
ReplyDeleteOh that's cool. Well, really, it's up to you how much you wanna give your own child--I hate getting grief for giving our kids "too much." I was just wondering. They are pretty cool. We saw one like that for Princess and the Frog and almost got it.
ReplyDelete