Help please! Christmas photos tomorrow and we're not sure which dress! What do you think? 1, 2 or 3? Please ignore the mess and the shirt/tights she is wearing are not the ones that she'll wear tomorrow.
Adorable. I vote for 3 (so baby girl and Christmasy), then 2 (traditional baby girl Christmas), then 1 (more sophisticated and not holiday specific). She'll look great no matter which one you choose, of course :)
I like dress number 1! Good luck with the pictures!
ReplyDeleteI like number 1 the best, then number 3, then number 2. They're all so cute!
ReplyDeleteAnother vote for #1! She's adorable in all three of course.
ReplyDelete#3 - so cute!!
ReplyDelete(second choice is #1).
I vote three.
ReplyDeleteAaaand they're all cute!
#3.
ReplyDeleteI vote #1, then #2.
ReplyDeletenumber 3!
ReplyDelete2! I love that it's a little...sassy!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. I vote for 3 (so baby girl and Christmasy), then 2 (traditional baby girl Christmas), then 1 (more sophisticated and not holiday specific). She'll look great no matter which one you choose, of course :)
ReplyDeletei think all of them are cute, but i love 3 the most.
ReplyDeleteI bet you already know what I'm going to say! NUMBERRRR 3!!!!! I helped picked out that dress!! =) It looks so cute on her!!
ReplyDeleteI like the 1st one. Simple, red is a nice Christmas dress colour. 2nd choice is #3. I'm just not big on black dresses personally.
ReplyDelete