And then she started to EAT the computer.
Anyway...
Tomorrow we're going to the birthday party that we may not have actually been invited to but got an invite by e-mail on WEDNESDAY. My cousin said that the party was immediate family only but she wanted Sadie to be there. She didn't want to invite her other cousins, etc. I guess that is fair enough.
For the event I bought a cute dress at Once Upon a Child - $15 for dress, shirt and leotards (Gymboree). I am actually very surprised by my recent addiction to buying second hand since I've never done that before. It is so much more fun searching for something special than walking into a store and buying whatever is laid out for you. Not to mention the fact that Sadie will quite literally wear this dress ONCE and at the full price I'm certain this outfit would be at least $100!!
No comments:
Post a Comment